Monday, May 9, 2011

Of Her Reception Theme

Okay, before this, I had mentioned that for Her reception, I wanna choose WHITE as a theme, but, because still x pueh hati xdpt PEACHY PINK yg super GOjesssss tuu for my nikah theme, so kire balas dendam la nk gak ade peachy pink for Her Reception, so the theme for Her Reception gonna be like dis, insyaALLAH:

.
.
.
.



Yes, the theme is PEACHY PINK + WHITE. Suwittttt aite?





Another one plis!
.
.
.

 PEACHY PINK + WHITE = SUPER DUPER SWEET

p/s : cant wait to see the designer of my white dress..Still waiting for my bestie, Safira Fahry to introduce the designer for me..arap2 aku mampu bayar die yek Safira..ko kene kautimmm gak sampai aku mampu. ngeh3..sayang ko lebeyh ira!

Oke, stop berangan dulu.


Love
NinaIsofea

No comments:

The Most You Like It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This Blog is Protected. Copyright 2012 © Design By sarahhernyzar