Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Best Therapist

Yes.He is my best therapist. A man who has been staying in my heart for almost 3 years. ( He is not just staying, but living and growing in my heart) and perhaps for the rest of my life.
Ok ok why I said he is my best therapist? He has done a lot. He has sacrified a lot. And most importantly he has loved me a lot! Thanks sayang. And today again u make me feel blessed, feel lucky to have u.
Thanks for waiting for me for almost 3 and a half hours ptg td without merungut even a word! [sbb sy selalu akan merungut kalo tgu dia lama =( ] sorry ya sayang. I know I am not that good. And again, thanks for accompanying me to the cyber cafe  to complete my work -the softskills thingy (bcoz our lappy is now infected with the go-to-hell virus!!! The tears were like running down my cheek when I saw him kinda 'tersengguk-sengguk' mengantuk and keletihan menunggu saya siapkan keje. I know he was exhausted with his work too..Then, what more can i ask for? Having him in my life means that I have everything. Thank You Sayang. Thank You. You are GOD's greatest gift to me after my parents and family.

**Ku tak sabar menunggu hari itu**


Meeting you was fate
Becoming your friend was a choice
Falling in love with you was beyond my control

Love
NinaIsofea



No comments:

The Most You Like It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This Blog is Protected. Copyright 2012 © Design By sarahhernyzar